Flamenco Shower Curtain

So like I said, I'm obsessed with this shower curtain from Anthropologie:


And like most things I get obsessed with, it's ridiculously expensive at $118. I had resigned myself that I wasn't likely to find it in the same or similar colors, but plain white is okay with me too.

Alas, my search, though pretty comprehensive, did not end as happily as my last one. I've found some similar things, like this curtain at Target:



It's only $26.99, and is almost identical to this Anthropologie curtain. Still, it's not the same. I want the flamenco ruffles!

The cheapest, closer thing I found was this curtain at Victorian Trading Company:



It's a little fussier than the Anthropologie one, but still has the tiered ruffles. Plus, it's only $49.95, less than half the price. Still, on my budget, that's pretty steep. Besides, if I'm going to spend $50 on something I kind of like, I might as well go ahead and spend $100 on something I REALLY like.

Another option, and one I just might splurge on, is this curtain by India Rose:



It's the closest to the Anthropologie curtain, and I really love the bright colors. It's a little cheaper at $96. I don't know. Depending on how much I can save elsewhere, I might just have to splurge on this. I'm fixating on it, and nothing else will be quite as satisfying.


The search continues. If anyone has more luck than I have, let me know!


Products Mentioned:


Ruffles Shower Curtain at Target: $26.99


Primadonna Shower Curtain at Victorian Trading Co.: $49.95


Ruffled Shower Curtains by India Rose at Burke Decor: $96


Flamenco Shower Curtain at Anthropologie: $118


0 comments: